Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Back!

Never let it be said that I give up easily. I've fought off my evil writer's block and I am writing what should be an amazing finale to a great fan fiction story. It's my way of working on my writing ability.

I've been reading more and have two extremely good recommendations

1. Goodnight, Beautiful - Amazing book that will keep you guessing to the very end!
2. The love of her life - Totally capivating story that I just didn't want to put down!

I've started a new story that I am currently taking a breather from for fear of writing dribble. I want to be careful with this one as the story is a passionate love story.

I'm taking a creative writing diploma with the Open University in the new year and I am so excited about it for obvious reasons. I miss learning at a proper university and I'm hoping when my children are a little older to use the diploma as a way into university for my Event's degree. I really want to do it but I want my children to be over the age of 2 years old at least. Not so dependable etc.

I actually enjoy writing in all sense of the word. I like short stories, scripts, fan fiction and novels. I'm not too bothered about being published but one day it would be nice to actually have an article in a magazine or something!

No comments: