Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's been almost a year!!!

It's been almost a year since my last post. Maybe that's saying either two things, one I haven't really been writing much or two things have been so busy that I just haven't had the time.

I've been inspired to write this short based on a dream I had the other night. It's going okay but I'm almost sure I've rushed too far ahead an revealed one of the biggest secrets in the 2nd chapter. Is there such thing as too early? Should I hang on and keep readers guessing. Kate is this head strong young women who's never really come to terms with her 1st failed marriage although it was never officially a marriage as she left him standing at the alter, fast forward 12 years and her younger sister Megan is marrying her childhood sweetheart Tom. But Kate can't help but feel jealous as she still holds Megan responsible. Following the death of their mother and her dying wish for the girls to remain close, Kate never admitted what she knew but she had to move away, live a different life.

I am thinking of writing a few chapters and then getting Hannah to read it before progressing!

No comments: